A blog to give a voice to our concern about the continued erosion of our democratic processes not only within the House of Commons and within our electoral system but also throughout our society. Here you will find articles about the current problems within our parliamentary democracy, about actions both good and bad by our elected representatives, about possible solutions, opinions and debate about the state of democracy in Canada, and about our roles/responsibilities as democratic citizens. We invite your thoughtful and polite comments upon our posts and ask those who wish to post longer articles or share ideas on this subject to submit them for inclusion as a guest post.
Contact us at democracyunderfire@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Goodbye Blogger

For decades I have used the google search engine and posted my thoughts in google blogger but in recent days everything on that platform seems to have gone tilt. Firstly when using the google search engine the results screen comes up with the most horrible glaring red background with no apparent easy way to go back to white. That I can cure by simply using a different search engine as my default, my current choice is Duck Duck Go. Although I no longer post as many items to blogger as I have over those 20 years I did today attempt to comment upon the current political situation here in Canada only to find out that it is now impossible to directly format the font and size when adding a post to blogger …..as can be seen in this post. What gives, this 'improvement' has effectively put an end to my blogging but perhaps thats a good thing for at 75 I no longer easily accept change. So this is probably goodbye! Support Democracy - Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers

No comments: